Coral Essentials Painters Pyramid Stands for Furniture and Painted Surface Support 32MM Tall 4 piece pack set
- Do you need to support objects during painting without leaving marks? Are you painting furniture, cabinet doors, mouldings or trim? Do you want Minimal contact with the painted surface?
- Paint, flip, and immediately continue to work on the reverse side! Painters pyramids are a great accessory for painting with chalk paint, gloss, varnish, and many other coatings.
- These strong pyramids have pointed tips to keep contact with the painted surface to a Minimum. The painted surface can dry underneath as you paint the other side.
- Layout the painters pyramids in a way that will offer good stable support. Flip over the work-piece you have painted and carefully place down onto the tips of the pyramids.
- Why wait? These low cost paint accessories can save you time.
Developed for the project decorator, the Coral Essentials Paint Pyramid Pack 4PC is a good choice for painting furniture, cabinet doors, mouldings trim and much more. Achieve faster project times with this pack, as you can paint one side and immediately flip. The Pyramids support the painted under-side while you can continue to paint the uncoated side. No need to wait for one side to dry before flipping your work-piece over, a small tip at the top of the pyramids will deliver Minimal surface contact. Produced with an all plastic design. You'll receive 4x Paint Pyramids. Don't be without this set of painting pyramids on your next painting furniture project, add to cart.
|Item name:||Coral Essentials Paint Pyramids Set 4PC|
|Inner pack quantity:||10|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521503057|
|Outer pack quantity:||60|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521503054|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.