Coral Endurance Telescopic Extension Pole with Latest Flip-Cam Lock 0.9-1.8M / 3-6FT
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 76702
- Available Qty: 1272
- Do you need a strong and durable extension pole? Are you frustrated when locking pins on other poles shear off? Would you prefer a pole that securely locks at any position?
- Our latest flip cam locking mechanism - simply flip down the locking tab to create a secure friction lock any any length from 0.9m to 1.8m (3 to 6 feet).
- Diecast 3/4'' ACME threaded tip for most Paint Roller Frames other accessories including Dusters, Squeegees, Mops, Brooms, Gutter Cleaners, Window Cleaners. An adaptor is included for push-fit tools
- You'll first attach your roller frame or accessory by screwing directly onto the pole or use the adaptor. You'll release the flip-lock, adjust length, and re-engage flip-lock to secure.
- Why wait? Choose this dependable roller frame for fast and easy painting of hard to reach surfaces.
Do you need a extension pole for a strong reliable extension of tools when working with difficult to reach areas? The Coral Endurance 0.9-1.8m Extension Pole is an easier choice with a strong friction lock mechanism that allows locking at any position (not just in staged increments like old-fashioned poles!) and a silk like telescopic mechanism. You'll gain a reliable lock and fast length changes, because of a smooth positive locking mechanism. As a result you'll be assured of an robust pole with a secure lock! Produced with a fibreglass reinforced frame with non-slip foam grips, robust flip-cam locks, and a diecast 3/4" ACME threaded tip with an included adaptor for push-fit handles. You'll receive a 0.9-1.8m (approx. 3-6 ft) extension pole. Don't be without this heavy duty extension pole on your next working at length project. Add to cart.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Endurance 0.9 - 1.8m Extension Pole Item number: 76702 Item barcode: 5053521767025 Inner pack quantity: 0 Inner pack barcode: 15053521767022 Outer pack quantity: 10 Outer pack barcode: 25053521767029
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.