Coral Hybrid Paint Brushes with Can Opener and Zero-Loss SRT Paintbrush Heads 10 piece pack set
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 31459
- Available Qty: 1900
- Do you want paint brushes with no loss of bristles guaranteed? Would you use a built-in paint can opener? Does easy to clean brushes sound good?
- Coral Hybrid brushes are feature packed making your painting experience faster, easier, and better.
- The soft tipped brush heads achieve an impressive finish whilst Zero Loss filaments makes cleaning a breeze. Easily lift off paint can lids with the integrated pry bar.
- Imagine easier painting. You'll pop open the paint can with the end of your brush. After first combing the brush, paint will glide over the surface for a delightful finish free from loose filaments. At the end of the day, your brushes will clean with ease.
- Do yourself a favour and choose this frustration-free paint brush set offering 10 brushes for unsurpassed value for money. Add to your basket.
Take a look at this Paint Brush Set 10PC from Coral Tools. Created as a feature packed straight edge paint brush for when you are painting with water based paints and emulsion. Featuring a convenient metal paint can opener giving you the advantage of prying open paint can lids with ease. This means you'll avoid irritating delays searching for something that could open your paint cans and damage to other objects you may use as a lever! You can expect to receive a set of 4x 1" (25mm), 3x 1.5" (38mm), and 3x 2" (50mm) paint brushes. Made with a steel ferrule, lightweight handle with metal can opener, and synthetic filaments designed for no bristle loss. Don't be without this Zero-Loss paint brushes on your next painting project. Add to cart.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Hybrid Paint Brush Set 10PC Item number: 31459 Item barcode: 5053521314595 Inner pack quantity: 0 Inner pack barcode: 15053521314592 Outer pack quantity: 15 Outer pack barcode: 25053521314599
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.