When you join us, you’ll have the freedom to do what you do best. Give customers great service. Respect everyone. Strive towards your best performance, and of course, act with integrity. Wherever you are in Coral, you’ll find everything you need to have a job that’s challenging, rewarding and enjoyable. And if you want more, you’ll get the training, support and development to chase what you want out of your career.
These roles will be responsible for supporting the Warehouse Manager with routine warehouse and site maintenance activities. The role will require manual handling and some heavy lifting.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Operate the warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Ensure compliance with all warehousing, handling, and shipping legislation requirements
- Operative receiving (including shipping containers), warehousing, assembly / reworking / labelling, picking, packing, despatch (including booking-in deliveries), distribution and site maintenance operations
- Proactively condensing stock in pick locations to make space, moving cartons onto pick locations
- Controlling stock and maintaining stock levels including performing stock checks and reconciling with the data storage system
Candidates should have experience driving Bendi VNA trucks or other forklift trucks
Please contact us to express your interest in this role.
The preceding descriptions are not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the role. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the management of Coral Tools Ltd reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.