ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001:2015 Quality & Environmental Policy
It is the policy of Coral to:
- meet customers’ requirements for contracts, delivery, and service to promote Coral as a premier supplier.
- strive to satisfy the requirements of all our customers, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- maintain our high standard or communication with customers before, during, and after a contract to promote long term growth and customer loyalty.
- comply with all compliance obligations, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities including the nature, scale and environmental impacts of its activities, products and services.
- reduce hazards, prevent injury, ill health, protect the environment, including prevention of pollution, sustainable resource use, climate change mitigation and adaptation, the protection of biodiversity and ecosystems and any other specific commitments which are relevant to the context of the organisation.
- promote employee satisfaction, development and growth and align a spirit of commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
- provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met.
- ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality and environmental policy.
- maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”;
- evaluate the importance of physical presence of its staff at meetings abroad and consider alternatives with the aim of reducing air travel.
- operate efficient IT systems to reduce the circulation of paper documents.
- make this policy statement available to all employees and the public via publication in this document and on the company website.
This quality & environmental policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality & environmental process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of quality and environment and its impact on customer service and of the products or service in which we provide.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality and environmental system is regularly reviewed by “Top Management” to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Quality and Environmental System is subject to both internal and external annual audits.
Matthew Page (Managing Director), Tyrone Rigg (Commercial Director), Catherine Lloyd (Operations Director) | 10th February 2021