Coral Essentials Paint Tin Can and Bottle Opener with Pry Bar Nail Pull and Screwdriver Head Multi-Tool
- Do you need a tool to easily open paint tins? Would you prefer a multi-functional tool to help with other common tasks? Do you want strong compact design?
- Open paint cans quickly and easily with this great paint tin can opener. Extra functionality includes use as a bottle opener, nail pull, and a basic screw driver head.
- Cut from strong steel, this paint can opener can be used and reused many times over. Great pocket size makes this an essential tool for professional painters and a useful tool for around the home.
- You'll insert the small end of the tool into a void on a plastic paint tin. Press down firmly, twist, and pry open the lid. Repeat around the lid until it becomes lose.
- Why wait? Avoid damaging screwdriver heads or other utensils. Choose the easy way to open paint cans.
Developed for the project decorator, the Coral Essentials Paint Can Opener is a good choice for opening paint cans, opening bottles, pulling nails, and working screws. Featuring a pocket sized format giving you the advantage of a lightweight and versatile tool. This means you'll be assured of a useful tool you can count on for everyday tasks! What's included? You'll receive a decorators' multi-tool. Comprising a single piece metal body. The next time you're everyday tasks, avoid the worry and make sure you have this multi-tool. Order yours now.
|Item name:||Coral Essentials Paint Can Opener|
|Inner pack quantity:||30|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521735106|
|Outer pack quantity:||300|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521735103|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.