Please note that this item has free delivery within 7-10 working days. Please disregard the standard delivery time estimate at checkout.
- Looking for a commercial quality wallpaper pasting machine? Do you need fast, even paste coverage on wallcovering roll widths up to 56cm (22")? Do you want to reduce labour hours on large projects?
- You'll feel confident of commercial quality wallpaper paste application. This Tapofix CB70 paste machine has table mounted design.
- Produced with quality materials and designed to withstand years of professional use. Includes a rotary blade cutter.
- You'll set the adhesive thickness using the dial and then pour your paste into the deep reservoir. Pre-load the applicator roller and pull through your wallcovering to your preferred length.
- Choose a labour saving Tapofix machine to maximise your return and productivity on large wallcovering projects.
Looking for a pasting machine that does all the work for you? This 56cm Pasting Machine from Tapofix was created as an excellent pasting machine for working with wallcovering roll widths of up to 56cm (41.7") including wood-chip papers . You'll gain a fast, uniform coat of paste as a result of pulling wallcoverings through the paste machine, because of a barrel applicator. As a result you'll be assured of great wallpaper pasting results, and reduced labour hours! You can expect to receive a table top wallpaper pasting machine with integrated roll holder (accessories sold separately for 'CB' pasting machines including mobile stands, length counters, purpose built tables, sliding cutters, and wooden transportation cases). Made with a quality steel, To preserve the life of this machine, so do not clean with hot water. Look no further for your pasting machine! Add to basket now, so you can finish the job sooner.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Tapofix CB 70 X 56cm Pasting Machine Item number: 61806 Item barcode: 4014001021311 Inner pack quantity: 0 Inner pack barcode: Outer pack quantity: 0 Outer pack barcode:
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.