Coral Essentials Snap Off Knife with Auto Lock for Wallpaper Smoothing and Edge Cutting 18MM
- Order within
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 56300
- Available Qty: 1921
- Looking for multi-purpose snap-off knife? Do you want a great edge cutting performance? Would you prefer a knife that can also be used as a wallpaper smoother?
- This snap-off knife has a Coral 18mm blade designed for sharpness. You'll achieve great quality, exact cuts by gliding the body over the cutting surface.
- The triangular body makes trimming wallpaper around frames, skirting, and windows easy. The flat edge of the knife body can also be used to smooth wallpaper and set seams.
- A great utility knife when working with wallpaper, wallcoverings, or other applications when a guided cut is preferred. A simple knife that provides pleasing results.
- Why wouldn’t you choose such a versatile snap-off knife?
Take a look at this 18mm Wallpaper Knife from Coral Tools. Created as a high quality snap-off knife for smoothing, creasing, and cutting. Because it has a triangular body you'll experience fast and accurate trimming of wallpaper around door frames, skirting, windows etc. With the blade retracted the flat edge can be used for smoothing or setting wallpaper seams. This knife assure excellent results when working with any wallcoverings! Expect an 18mm Snap-Off knife suitable for a sliding action. Produced with a tough plastic body and a carbon steel blade. Look no further for your snap-off knife! Add to basket now to reserve yours. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Essentials 18mm Wallpaper Knife Item number: 56300 Item barcode: 5053521563009 Inner pack quantity: 12 Inner pack barcode: 15053521563006 Outer pack quantity: 144 Outer pack barcode: 25053521563003
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.