Coral Precision Angled Lining Fitch Paint Brushes with Platinum Easy Clean Filaments 4 piece pack set
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 33470
- Available Qty: 1374
- Would you like a angled lining fitch set that's easy-to-use and easy-to-clean? In need of a quality fine finish with all paints? Looking for a Slant Liner with a long thin handle for versatility?
- Easy cleaning! You'll avoid the pain and effort at the end of a days painting. Simply run warm tap water over the filaments and water-based emulsion will flow away. Comb through to remove any excess.
- Advanced tapered filaments deliver great control, and a superior finish. Restore your brush and profit from great results time after time.
- When picking up this brush you'll notice how light these lining fitch paint brushes are. The long wooden handle gives you extra control. Paint neatly flows from the brush head proving clean lines.
- Achieve a finish to be proud of with these lining fitch brushes. They are a great choice for detailing, and work well as a touch-up brush.
Is your detail brush letting you down? The Lining Fitch Set 4PC by Coral Tools helps you when applying paint on small surfaces including coving, sash windows, trim or creating detailed artwork. If you want to achieve fine edges and broad strokes, a slant cut angled head will deliver high levels of control. Expect a set of 0.25" (6mm), 0.5" (12mm), 0.75" (19mm), and 1" (25mm) lining fitch brushes. Produced with a metal ferrule, wooden handle, and quality synthetic bristles. Don't be without this fitch brush set on your next painting project. Add to cart.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Precision Lining Fitch Set 4PC Item number: 33470 Item barcode: 5053521334708 Inner pack quantity: 10 Inner pack barcode: 15053521334705 Outer pack quantity: 100 Outer pack barcode: 25053521334702
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.