Coral Elite Scale Tang Filling Knife with a Flexible Stainless Steel Putty Blade 3 inch
- Order within
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 51802
- Available Qty: 794
- Would you like a filling knife capable of achieving a perfect finish? Do you prefer a scale tang knife design? Do you expect your tool to be crafted from some of the finest materials?
- Achieve perfection when applying filler, putty, and spackling compound. With a strong full blade length design you'll also benefit from a knife designed to last longer.
- Each blade is individually hardened, tempered and ground for an impressive response to pressure. Premium wooden scales are riveted to the blade for strength and comfort.
- Well made Scale-Tang Filling Knives are a pleasure to work with. The smooth handles feel comfortable in your hand, and you'll find yourself controlling the blade with ease..
- Doing a job well is a matter of pride. Don't compromise for anything less than your best finish.
Is your filling knife letting you down? The 3" Filling Knife by Coral Tools helps you when applying and spreading wall filler / putty. Because it has a full scale-tang design, characterised by a steel blade that extends through the full length of the riveted scale handles you'll experience a strong tool. What that means is you'll be assured of an long tool life and an excellent, smooth finish! Expect a 3" (75mm) scale tang filling knife. Produced with an individually hardened, tempered and ground blade with traditional scales. Don't be without this 3" filling knife on your next filling project and add to your cart. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By placing for this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Elite 3" Filling Knife Item number: 51802 Item barcode: 5053521518023 Inner pack quantity: 6 Inner pack barcode: 15053521518020 Outer pack quantity: 144 Outer pack barcode: 25053521518027
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.