Please note that this item has free delivery within 7-10 working days. Please disregard the standard delivery time estimate at checkout.
- Looking for a commercial quality wallpaper pasting machine? Do you need fast, even paste coverage on wallcovering roll widths up to 82cm (32")? Do you want to reduce labour hours on large projects?
- You'll feel confident of commercial quality wallpaper paste application. This Tapofix CB75 paste machine has a freestanding design with swivel locking castor wheels for mobility.
- Produced with quality materials and designed to withstand years of professional use. The legs on the stand can be folded for storage. Height adjustable up to 89cm. Includes a rotary blade cutter.
- You'll set the adhesive thickness using the dial and then pour your paste into the deep reservoir. Pre-load the applicator roller and pull through your wallcovering to your preferred length.
- Choose a labour saving Tapofix machine to maximise your return and productivity on large wallcovering projects.
Take a look at this 82cm Pasting Machine from Tapofix. Created as an excellent pasting machine for when you are working with large wallcovering roll widths of up to 82cm (32") including wood-chip papers. If you want to be assured of superior and consistent wallpaper pasting results, reduced labour hours, and easy movement around the job site, this is the machine for you. Folding legs that are height adjustable to 89cm (35") attached to swivel locking caster wheels deliver a mobile system. You'll receive a freestanding wallpaper pasting machine complete with a wallpaper cutter and cleaning tool (accessories sold separately for 'CB' pasting machines include length counters, purpose built tables, sliding cutters, and wooden transportation cases). Constructed with quality steel, so to preserve the life of this machine, do not clean with hot water. Look no further for your pasting machine! Add to basket now, so you can finish the job.
|Item name:||Tapofix CB 75 N 82cm Pasting Machine|
|Inner pack quantity:||0|
|Inner pack barcode:|
|Outer pack quantity:||0|
|Outer pack barcode:|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.