- Are you looking for a masonry paint brush? Do you want a paintbrush for easy application surfaces including brick, concrete, cement, cladding, shingles or stucco?
- You'll achieve an impressive finish giving your space the look you deserve. Hardwearing filaments have been selected to perform even on tough jobs.
- Generously coat textured surfaces quickly and easily. This paintbrush combines long filaments and a thick dense brush head for improved paint pick-up and release.
- As you pick up paintbrush you'll appreciate the comfortable handle. Surprisingly lightweight, you'll benefit from reduced fatigue. You'll notice how easily the brush covers surfaces well.
- Give your masonry surface the finish you deserve and feel proud of a job well done.
Take a look at this 4" Wall and Masonry Brush from Coral Tools. Created as an exceptional masonry brush for applying paint to large areas of masonry, brick, concrete, stucco / render including roughcast or pebbledash surfaces. Featuring long synthetic filaments that give you the advantage of a good finish even on textured surfaces. This means you'll cover large surfaces efficiently saving time! Expect a 4" (100mm) paint brush. Produced with a metal ferrule, thick plastic handle, and synthetic filament. With this wall brush you'll experience a good result when painting. Order now to avoid disappointment.
|Item name:||Coral Essentials 4" Masonry Brush|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521323006|
|Outer pack quantity:||48|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521323003|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.