- Looking for a telescopic extension pole that is lightweight and durable? Do you prefer pole a that securely locks at any position? Need a threaded tip and a push-fit adaptor for use with most tools?
- Our latest flip cam locking mechanism - simply flip down the locking tab to create a secure friction lock any any length from 1.2m to 2.4m (4 to 8 feet).
- Diecast 3/4'' ACME threaded tip for most Paint Roller Frames other accessories including Dusters, Squeegees, Mops, Brooms, Gutter Cleaners, Window Cleaners. An adaptor is included for push-fit tools
- You'll first attach your roller frame or accessory by screwing directly onto the pole or use the adaptor. You'll release the flip-lock, adjust length, and re-engage flip-lock to secure.
- Why wait? Whether you are painting, dusting, cleaning this superb adjustable, retractable, and long-lasting pole is just what you need!
Take a look at this 1.2-2.4m Extension Pole from Coral Tools. Created as an easier extension pole for when you are decorating hard to reach areas such as ceilings, stairwells, and extra height walls. The industry standard 3/4" ACME diecast threaded tip also works with many other tools with threaded handles including squeegees, window cleaning tools, dusters, light-bulb changers, scrub brushes, ultility hooks and much more!. Because it has a smooth positive locking mechanism you'll experience a reliable lock and fast length changes. What that means is you'll be assured of an robust pole with a secure lock! You can expect to receive a 1.2-2.4m (approx. 4-8 ft) extension pole. Made with a lightweight, strong, and rust-resistant anodised alunimum shank with non-slip foam grips, robush flip-cam locks, and a diecast 3/4" ACME threaded tip with an included adaptor for push-fit handles. Don't be without this lightweight extension pole on your next working at length project. Add to cart.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Shurglide 1.2 - 2.4m Extension Pole Item number: 76503 Item barcode: 5053521765038 Inner pack quantity: 0 Inner pack barcode: 15053521765035 Outer pack quantity: 10 Outer pack barcode: 25053521765032
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.