Coral Endurance Telescopic Extension Pole with Latest Flip-Cam Lock 1.2-2.4M / 4-8FT
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 76703
- Available Qty: 1734
- Do you need a strong and durable extension pole? Are you frustrated when locking pins on other poles shear off? Would you prefer a pole that securely locks at any position?
- Our latest flip cam locking mechanism - simply flip down the locking tab to create a secure friction lock any any length from 1.2m to 2.4m (4 to 8 feet).
- Diecast 3/4'' ACME threaded tip for most Paint Roller Frames other accessories including Dusters, Squeegees, Mops, Brooms, Gutter Cleaners, Window Cleaners. An adaptor is included for push-fit tools
- You'll first attach your roller frame or accessory by screwing directly onto the pole or use the adaptor. You'll release the flip-lock, adjust length, and re-engage flip-lock to secure.
- Why wait? Choose this dependable roller frame for fast and easy painting of hard to reach surfaces.
Take a look at this 1.2-2.4m Extension Pole from Coral Tools. Created as an easier extension pole for when you are decorating hard to reach areas such as ceilings, stairwells, and extra height walls. The industry standard 3/4" ACME diecast threaded tip also works with many other tools with threaded handles including squeegees, window cleaning tools, dusters, light-bulb changers, scrub brushes, ultility hooks and much more!. Featuring a smooth positive locking mechanism giving you the advantage of a reliable lock and fast length changes. This means you'll be assured of an robust pole with a secure lock! You can expect to receive a 1.2-2.4m (approx. 4-8 ft) extension pole. Made with a fibreglass reinforced frame with non-slip foam grips, robust flip-cam locks, and a diecast 3/4" ACME threaded tip with an included adaptor for push-fit handles. Don't be without this heavy duty extension pole on your next working at length project. Add to cart.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Endurance 1.2 - 2.4m Extension Pole Item number: 76703 Item barcode: 5053521767032 Inner pack quantity: 0 Inner pack barcode: 15053521767039 Outer pack quantity: 10 Outer pack barcode: 25053521767036
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.