- Do you need a strong and durable extension pole? Are you frustrated when locking pins on other poles shear off? Would you prefer a pole that securely locks at any position?
- Our latest flip cam locking mechanism - simply flip down the locking tab to create a secure friction lock any any length from 0.6m to 1.2m (2 to 4 feet).
- Diecast 3/4'' ACME threaded tip for most Paint Roller Frames other accessories including Dusters, Squeegees, Mops, Brooms, Gutter Cleaners, Window Cleaners. An adaptor is included for push-fit tools
- You'll first attach your roller frame or accessory by screwing directly onto the pole or use the adaptor. You'll release the flip-lock, adjust length, and re-engage flip-lock to secure.
- Why wait? Choose this dependable roller frame for fast and easy painting of hard to reach surfaces.
Developed for the experienced professional decorator, or the DIY enthusiast, the Coral Endurance 0.6-1.2m Extension Pole is an easier choice for decorating hard to reach areas such as ceilings, stairwells, and extra height walls. The industry standard 3/4" ACME diecast threaded tip also works with many other tools with threaded handles including squeegees, window cleaning tools, dusters, light-bulb changers, scrub brushes, ultility hooks and much more!. While working at length, you'll be assured of an robust pole with a secure lock! Featuring a smooth positive locking mechanism for a reliable lock and fast length changes. You can expect to receive a 0.6-1.2m (approx. 2-4 ft) extension pole. Made with a fibreglass reinforced frame with non-slip foam grips, robust flip-cam locks, and a diecast 3/4" ACME threaded tip with an included adaptor for push-fit handles. Order this fibreglass extension pole now and you'll enjoy a strong friction lock mechanism that allows locking at any position (not just in staged increments like old-fashioned poles!) and a silk like telescopic mechanism on your next working at length project.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Endurance 0.6 - 1.2m Extension Pole Item number: 76701 Item barcode: 5053521767018 Inner pack quantity: 0 Inner pack barcode: 15053521767015 Outer pack quantity: 10 Outer pack barcode: 25053521767012
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.