Coral Easy Prep Stripping Knife with a Steel Scraper Blade for Wallpaper 3 inch
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 52412
- Available Qty: Out of Stock
- Would you like a stripping knife capable of impressive results? Would you prefer strong, rigid blade? Do you appreciate a comfortable soft grip handle?
- Strip wallpaper and scrape flat surfaces with confidence. You'll feel good about the results and you're family and friends will be impressed.
- The high quality steel blade offers good levels of rigidity ideal for stripping walls or scraping. Meanwhile, the soft grip handle offers control and comfort.
- This will feel like a serious stripping knife thanks to the strong soft-grip handle. The strong blade helps to slide under and lift prepared wallpaper.
- When you want to achieve impressive results why risk an poor finish from an inferior stripping knife? Choose a quality product.
Is your stripping knife letting you down? The 3" Stripping Knife by Coral Tools helps you when stripping away areas of old wallpaper. Because it has a co-moulded handle you'll experience improved grip and comfort. What that means is you'll be assured of better control and a pleasing result! Expect a 3" (75mm) stripping knife. Produced with a steel blade joined to a handle made from a rubberised grip over moulded to a resilient polypropylene base. With this 3" soft grip stripping knife you'll experience an easier result when filling. Order now to avoid disappointment. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By placing for this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Easy Prep 3" Stripping Knife Item number: 52412 Item barcode: 5053521524123 Inner pack quantity: 6 Inner pack barcode: 15053521524120 Outer pack quantity: 120 Outer pack barcode: 25053521524127
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.