- Looking for a 25mm blade without snap segments? In need of compatibility with most 25mm snap-off knives or the 1.2m Tajima Scrape-Rite scraper?
- The durable blade has been designed for long-lasting sharpness. Suitable for use even with tough materials such as drywall and plywood.
- Each blade is produced with high quality SK-120 steel using advanced Japanese style tempering and sharpening.
- This Tajima Rock Hard blade is a one piece blade without snap segments. Each blade has 1 cutting points resulting in 10 cutting points in this pack.
- Add quality Tajima blades to your basket.
Do you need a solid blade for a solid job? The Tajima Rock Hard 25mm Snap-Off Blades 10PC is an impressive choice with impressive cutting edge retention. You'll gain an exceptionally hard cutting edge, because of advanced tempering and sharpening. As a result you'll be assured of a dependable, solid blade (without snap-off segments) that retains its sharp cutting edge for longer! Expect a 10 pack of 25mm snap-off blades, with 1 cutting points per blade. Produced with SK-120 premium grade steel with a blade thickness of 0.7mm. With this 25mm solid blades you'll experience an impressive result when cutting. Order now to avoid disappointment. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
|Item name:||Tajima LB65S-10H 25mm Rock Blades 10PC|
|Inner pack quantity:||0|
|Inner pack barcode:|
|Outer pack quantity:||0|
|Outer pack barcode:|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.