Tajima Crossover Snap Off Knife with Top Side Retractable Auto Lock and Razar Black Blade 18MM
- Order within
- Vendor: Tajima
- SKU: 96840
- Available Qty: 13
- Looking for premium quality utility knife? Do you prefer more grip and control? In need of extraordinary cutter performance?
- The blade retraction guide is situated on the top side providing even more grip and control down the sides of this knife. You'll cut with confidence.
- Save money as this knife comes with 3x premium 18mm Tajima Razar Black blades. Sharpened to Japanese standards for an ultra sharp blade that stays sharp for longer.
- You'll feel the assured grip of the rubberised casing down the length of this knife. Just slide the auto lock button to effortlessly reveal a new blade segment. Achieve precise, sharp cuts.
- Add to your basket and experience the Tajima difference.
Developed for the tool enthusiast or professional, the Tajima Crossover 18mm Snap-off Knife is an excellent choice for cutting. You'll gain an extended grip, because of a side enclosed body with the blade retraction guide on the top of the knife. As a result you'll be assured of a better grip when cutting. This top retracting design is similar to trapezoid utility knives but with the added advantage of snapping off old blade segments quickly and efficiently.! You can expect to receive an 18mm snap-off knife pre-loaded with a premium Tajima Razar black blade.. Made with a stainless steel blade guide secured to a hardwearing plastic casing with rubberised grip areas. Look no further for your snap-off knife! Add to basket now to reserve yours. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By placing for this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Tajima DC540W 18mm Crossover Auto Knife Item number: 96840 Item barcode: 4975364111913 Inner pack quantity: 10 Inner pack barcode: Outer pack quantity: 60 Outer pack barcode:
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.