- Looking for an all purpose 18mm utility knife? Do you prefer a contoured, high comfort handle? In need of extraordinary cutter performance?
- You can securely clamp down the blade with the dial lock for heavier duty use. Use as a screwdriver, lift lids and open cartons with the hardened tip. Designed to stand the test of time.
- This knife comes with a premium 18mm Tajima Razar Black blade. Sharpened to Japanese standards for an ultra sharp blade that stays sharp for longer.
- You'll feel the excellent quality. Just turn the dial and clamp the blade to your desired strength. Achieve precise cuts thanks to the razar black blade included.
- Add this high quality Tajima knife to your basket, and begin to experience excellent cutting performance.
Developed for the tool enthusiast or professional, the Tajima Driver 18mm Snap-off Knife is an impressive choice for cutting. Quality assurance with comfortable knife capable of superior cutting performance, this extra hard blade guide with a tapered tip will deliver a 3.5 stronger blade guide for added functionality. Additionally usage as a screw driver or for piercing carton tape when opening boxes is possible. You'll receive an 18mm snap-off knife pre-loaded with a premium Tajima Razar black blade. Compatible with the Tajima DC-LSFY Safety Holster (sold separately). Comprised of stainless steel blade guide secured to a hardwearing plastic casing. The blade is made with premium SK-120 steel. Look no further for your snap-off knife! Add to basket now to reserve yours. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
|Item name:||Tajima DC501YB 18mm Driver Dial Knife|
|Inner pack quantity:||0|
|Inner pack barcode:|
|Outer pack quantity:||0|
|Outer pack barcode:|
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.