- Looking for a great 9mm utility knife? Do you prefer soft grip high performance casing? In need of extraordinary cutting performance?
- You'll save time adjusting the blade with the auto-locking feature. You'll also cut confidently with the soft grip casing. Use as a screwdriver, lift lids and open cartons with the hardened tip
- This knife comes with a premium 9mm Tajima Razar Black blade. Sharpened to Japanese standards for an ultra sharp blade that stays sharp for longer. Safety snap off segments using the end cap.
- The rubberised casing allows a firm, steady grip. Just slide the auto lock button to effortlessly reveal a new blade segment. Achieve precise cuts thanks to the Razar Black blade included.
- Possibly the best utility knife you'll ever use. Add to your basket.
Developed for the tool enthusiast or professional, the Tajima ProGrip Driver 9mm Snap-off Knife is a superior choice for cutting. These versatile knifes are capable of superior cutting performance! Featuring an extra hard blade guide with a tapered tip for a 3.5 stronger blade guide for added functionality. Additional usage as a screw driver or for piercing carton tape when opening boxes is possible. Produced with a stainless steel blade guide secured to a hardwearing plastic and elastomer casing for improved comfort and control. The blade is made with premium SK-120 steel. You'll receive an 9mm snap-off knife pre-loaded with a premium Tajima Razar black blades. With this 9mm snap off knife you'll experience a superior result when cutting. Order now to avoid disappointment. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
|Item name:||Tajima DC360YB 9mm ProGrip Auto Knife|
|Inner pack quantity:||0|
|Inner pack barcode:|
|Outer pack quantity:||0|
|Outer pack barcode:|
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.