- Looking for an all purpose 18mm utility knife? Do you prefer a contoured, high comfort handle? In need of extraordinary cutter performance?
- You'll save time adjusting the blade with the auto-locking feature. Use as a screwdriver or lift lids and open cartons with the hardened knife tip. Designed to stand the test of time.
- This knife comes with a premium 18mm Tajima Razar Black blade. Sharpened to Japanese standards for an ultra sharp blade that stays sharp for longer.
- You'll feel the excellent build quality. Just slide the auto lock button to effortlessly reveal a new blade segment. Achieve precise cuts thanks to the razar black blade included.
- Add this high quality Tajima knife to your basket, and begin to experience excellent cutting performance.
Take a look at this 18mm Snap-off Knife from Tajima. Created as an impressive snap-off knife for optimal cuts. Because it has an extra hard blade guide with a tapered tip you'll experience a 3.5 stronger blade guide for added functionality. Additionally usable as a screw driver or for piercing carton tape when opening boxes. This is a comfortable knife capable of superior cutting performance! You can expect to receive an 18mm snap-off knife pre-loaded with a premium Tajima Razar black blade. Compatible with the Tajima DC-LSFY Safety Holster (sold separately). Made with a stainless steel blade guide secured to a hardwearing plastic casing. The blade is made with premium SK-120 steel. With this 18mm snap off knife you'll experience an impressive result when cutting. Order now to avoid disappointment. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Tajima DC500YB 18mm Driver Auto Knife Item number: 96804 Item barcode: 4975364019905 Inner pack quantity: 0 Inner pack barcode: Outer pack quantity: 0 Outer pack barcode:
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.