Tajima Endura Snap Off Blades for Stay Sharp Longer Cutting Compatible with Cutter Knives 18MM 10 piece pack set
- Order within
- Vendor: Tajima
- SKU: 96815
- Available Qty: 30
- Looking for a 18mm blade without snap segments? In need of compatibility with most 18mm snap-off knives or the Tajima Scrape-Rite scrapers except 1.2m version?
- The durable blade has been designed for long-lasting sharpness. Suitable for use even with tough materials such as drywall.
- Each blade has been produced with high quality SK-120 steel using advanced Japanese style tempering and sharpening.
- This Tajima Endura blade is a one piece blade without snap segments. Each blade has 1 cutting points resulting in 10 cutting points in this pack.
- Add quality Tajima blades to your basket.
Do you need a solid blade for a solid job? The Tajima Endura 18mm Snap-Off Blades 10PC is an exceptional choice with impressive cutting edge retention. Quality assurance for a dependable, solid blade (without snap-off segments) that retains its sharp cutting edge for longer. Advanced tempering and sharpening will deliver an exceptionally hard cutting edge. You'll receive a 10 pack of 18mm snap-off blades, with 1 cutting point per blade. Comprising SK-120 premium grade steel with a blade thickness of 0.5mm. Order this 18mm solid blades now and you'll enjoy impressive cutting edge retention on your next cutting and scraping project. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Tajima LCB50SN 18mm Endura Blades 10PC Item number: 96815 Item barcode: 4975364019059 Inner pack quantity: 0 Inner pack barcode: Outer pack quantity: 0 Outer pack barcode:
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.