Coral Essentials Snap Off Blades with Sharp Precision Edges 18MM 10 piece pack set
- Order within
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 56210
- Available Qty: 2208
- Looking for quality 18mm snap-off blades? Do you want sharp and precise cuts? Would prefer snap-off blades that fit all standard 18mm snap-off knives?
- These replacement snap-off blades offer impressive cutting performance. Simple and easy to use blades that get the job done to a high standard.
- Each blade is honed to exacting standards for consistent results. Each blade has 8 cutting points, offering a total of 80 cutting points in this pack of 10 blades.
- Expect pleasing results for most cutting applications. This pack of blades is sold with a plastic dispenser for your safety when handling blades.
- Why wouldn’t you choose sharp, accurate cuts from this pack of 10 blades?
Is your snap-off blade letting you down? The 18mm Snap-Off Blades 10PC by Coral Tools helps you when general cutting and is ideal for thin materials including wallpaper, paper, board, and film. You'll gain sharp, precise cutting performance because of advanced honing and tempering. As a result you'll be assured of a good, consistent result when cutting! Your 18mm snap blade is made from a plastic safety dispenser and carbon steel snap blades. You're buying a 10 pack of 18mm snap-off blades, with 8 cutting points per blade (80 cutting points in this pack). Don't be without this 18mm blade on your next cutting project. Add to cart. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Essentials 18mm Snap-Off Blades 10PC Item number: 56210 Item barcode: 5053521562101 Inner pack quantity: 24 Inner pack barcode: 15053521562108 Outer pack quantity: 288 Outer pack barcode: 25053521562105
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.