- Looking for an 9mm snap-off blade? Do you prefer acute 30 degree angle blade segments? In need of compatibility with the Tajima LC390 acute angle knife?
- Feel confident with a sharp cutting edge and a precise high quality cut.
- Blade segments set at 30 degrees provides greater reach and contact. These blades are popular choice for window tinting , graphic arts and fine detail work.
- Each blade has 7 cutting points resulting in 70 cutting points in this pack. With premium performance, these blades offer a low cost per cut.
- Add quality Tajima blades to your basket.
Is your snap-off blade letting you down? The 9mm Snap-Off Blades 30? 10PC by Tajima helps with general cutting and is optimised for thin materials including wallpaper, cartons, cardboard, graphics, and film. Featuring 30? cutting angle giving you the advantage of improved blade contact and improved blade reach. This means you'll be assured of a precise, sharp cutting edge with a high quality of cut! Produced with SK-120 premium grade steel with a blade thickness of 0.38mm. You'll receive a 10 pack of 9mm snap-off blades, with 7 cutting points per blade (70 cutting points in this pack). Don't be without this Tajima 9mm snap off acute blade on your next cutting project. Add to cart. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
|Item name:||Tajima LB39H 9mm Acute Blades 10PC|
|Inner pack quantity:||0|
|Inner pack barcode:|
|Outer pack quantity:||0|
|Outer pack barcode:|
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.