- Are you looking for a great sealant finishing tool? Do you need a tool that can also remove old sealant? Would you prefer a design that can act as a cartridge nozzle cap?
- Easily scrape away old sealant and achieve a smart, consistent new sealant bead. During intervals press the tool over the cartridge nozzle to reduce dry-out.
- Avoid buying multiple tools when this impressive multi-functional sealant tool can do the job. Produced from easy to clean plastic, this tool can be used and reused many times over.
- You'll place the tool into the joint making sure that the leading edges make contact with the surface joint. You'll raising the tool handle slightly and push slowly forward for a neat finish.
- Don't risk the embarrassment of a wonky sealant bead. Choose this great value and easy-to-use sealant tool.
Tired of looking at unsightly spots? Take a look at this Sealant Tool from Coral Tools. Created as a great sealant tool for removing old sealant and applying most household sealants, caulk, grout, fillers, and putty. Featuring a nozzle cap that cultivates longer cartridge life by reducing dry-out. Simply wipe the cartridge nozzle clean and push the handle end of the tool firmly over the nozzle, so you produce an exceptional bead finish to sealant tasks! Your light-weight silicone sealant finishing tool is made from a plastic material Seal the deal and order now.
|Item name:||Coral Essentials Sealant Tool|
|Inner pack quantity:||12|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521532019|
|Outer pack quantity:||120|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521532016|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.