- Looking for a heavy duty scraper or wallpaper stripper? Do you need a scraper for even the toughest jobs? Would you prefer fast and easy blade changes?
- This 30cm long Tajima Scrape-Rite scraper has a long lasting, extra heavy duty design. Includes 3x Endura solid blades and a protective blade guard for your safety.
- Feel confident on the toughest jobs including wall, floor, ceiling, and roofing applications. Quality build design with a die cast aluMinium head, reinforced shaft, and a steel striking end cap.
- This feels like a serious scraper that can take on any task. Compatible with 18mm snap-off blades you can use the blades razor edge up for ultra-sharp scraping or flip over for standard scraping.
- Add to your basket and look forward to easier scraping for years to come.
If you're looking for a scraper, the Tajima Scrape-Rite 300mm Scraper is an excellent choice for an extra heavy duty scraper and need a 30cm (11.8") scraper length . While scraping, you'll be assured of greater productivity and outstanding, precise scraping performance even on the toughest jobs. Compatibility with 18mm solid or snap-off blades means replacement blades are widely available. This scraper also has a thick stainless steel striking head for easier hammering applications! Featuring a spring loaded blade clamp with normal and reverse compatibility with 18mm blades for fast and easy blade changes without compromising blade security and the reversible blade loading offers both standard or ultra-sharp scraping. You can expect to receive a 4" (100mm) wide blade and sold with 3x 18mm Tajima Endura Solid blades. Made with a die cast aluMinium head, reinforced shaft, a steel end cap, and a plastic protective blade guard. Extra thick blades are made with SK-120 premium grade steel. Look no further for your scraper! Add to basket now to reserve yours. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
|Item name:||Tajima SCRL300 300mm Scrape-Rite|
|Inner pack quantity:||0|
|Inner pack barcode:|
|Outer pack quantity:||0|
|Outer pack barcode:|
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.