Coral Endurance Scraper Blades for Wallpaper and Floor Tile Adhesive Removal 5 inch 2 piece pack set
- Order within
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 53706
- Available Qty: 2756
- Are you looking for scraper blades? Do you look for strong high performance blades? Do you need blades that fit the Coral Endurance 5" Scraper Tool?
- The 5-inch replacement blades scrape have been designed for impressive performance with scraping applications. This pack includes two blades.
- Each blade is produced to exacting standards for consistent results. Made as a strong and resilient blade capable of taking on tough tasks.
- Feel confident when stripping wallpaper, removing vinyl tiles, or paint. You’ll find the scraping process improves significantly when routinely replacing your blade.
- Why wouldn’t you choose a quality scraper that makes most scraping projects easier and faster? Add to your basket.
Don't leave behind the 5" Scraper Blades 2PC from Coral Tools. Created as an impressive scraper blade for preparing surfaces including walls, floors, ceilings, as well as roofing applications and specifically the removal of wallpaper and vinyl tiles. If you want to feel confident in your results when scraping flat surfaces, this unsegmented, solid profile delivers a tough, durable blade. Expect a 2 pack of 5" (125mm) scraper blades, that are produced with a high carbon steel blade. Don't be without this stripper blade on your next scraping project, and add to cart now. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Endurance 5" Scraper Blades 2PC Item number: 53706 Item barcode: 5053521537062 Inner pack quantity: 20 Inner pack barcode: 15053521537069 Outer pack quantity: 1800 Outer pack barcode: 25053521537066
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.