Tajima Clipper Scissors with Non Stick Fluro-Coat Blades and a General Purpose Ambidextrous Design 210MM
- Order within
- Vendor: Tajima
- SKU: 96841
- Available Qty: Out of Stock
- Are you looking for premium quality scissors? Would you prefer non-stick blades? Do you need a precise high quality cutting action?
- Work faster, easier and with more precision with these professional general purpose scissors
- Non-stick fluro coated blades prevents sticking to material you're cutting
- No matter whether you are left or right handed these ambidextrous scissors feel comfortable to hold and control. The special fluro coating on the blades provide for a smooth, clean cutting action.
- Add to your basket and experience the Tajima difference.
Developed for the tool enthusiast or professional, the Tajima Clipper Scissors is an excellent choice for cutting most materials making these an ideal general use scissor. If you want to be assured of a clean and accurate cut. Suitable for left and right-handed users, an ambidextrous handle design with fluro coated blades will deliver long lasting performance that prevents sticking to material you're cutting. Produced with a durable plastic handle and high quality blades. You'll receive an 8.3" (210mm) scissor. Order this universal use scissors now and you'll enjoy a precise, clean, cutting action on your next cutting project. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By placing for this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Tajima CLP210 210mm Clipper Scissors Item number: 96841 Item barcode: 4975364112040 Inner pack quantity: 10 Inner pack barcode: Outer pack quantity: 100 Outer pack barcode:
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.