- Looking for premium art scalpel knife blades? Would you like the high performance blades that stay sharper for longer? In need of compatibility the Tajima LC101 knife?
- Feel confident with outstanding cutting performance making these blades ideal for detail work with paper and film.
- Each blade has been produced with high quality SK-120 steel using advanced Japanese style tempering and sharpening. Blades have a 6mm cutting edge at a 35? cutting angle.
- Each blade has 1 cutting point, resulting in 20 cutting points in this pack. With premium performance, these blades offer a low cost per cut.
- Add quality Tajima blades to your basket.
Take a look at this Art Blades 20PC from Tajima. Created as an impressive specialist blade for detailing and specialist cutting for modelling, art, or graphics applications. Featuring a 6mm cutting edge at a 35? cutting angle giving you the advantage of a blade with maximum control and precision. This means you'll be assured of a precise, sharp cutting edge with a high quality of cut! Produced with SK-120 premium grade steel with a blade thickness of 0.5mm. You'll receive a 20 pack of 4.9mm art blades. The next time you're cutting, avoid the worry and make sure you have this graphics and art blade. Order yours now. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
|Item name:||Tajima LB10A Art & Graphics Blades 20|
|Inner pack quantity:||0|
|Inner pack barcode:|
|Outer pack quantity:||0|
|Outer pack barcode:|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.