Coral Elite Scale Tang Stripping Knife with a Stainless Steel Scraper Blade for Wallpaper 3 inch
- Order within
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 52802
- Available Qty: 2241
- Would you like a stripping knife capable of achieving perfect results? Do you prefer a scale tang knife design? Do you expect your tool to be crafted from some of the finest materials?
- Achieve perfection when stripping wallpaper, wall-coverings and scraping flat surfaces. With a strong full blade length design you'll also benefit from a blade designed to last longer.
- Each blade is individually hardened, tempered and ground for rigidity and resistance to pressure. Premium wooden scales are riveted to the blade for strength and comfort.
- Well made scale-tang stripping knives are a pleasure to work with. The smooth handles feel comfortable in your hand, and you'll be controlling the knife with ease.
- Doing a job well is a matter of pride. Don't compromise for anything less than your best finish.
Searching for the ideal stripping knife? This 3" Stripping Knife from Coral Tools was created to seamlessly strip away areas of old wallpaper. If you want to be assured of a long tool life and an excellent result look no further. This full scale-tang design, characterised by a steel blade that extends through the full length of the riveted scale handles were crafted to deliver a strong tool. Expect a 3" (75mm) scale tang stripping knife. Produced with a individually hardened, tempered and ground blade with traditional scales. Don't be without this 3" stripping knife on your next stripping project. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Elite 3" Stripping Knife Item number: 52802 Item barcode: 5053521528022 Inner pack quantity: 6 Inner pack barcode: 15053521528029 Outer pack quantity: 144 Outer pack barcode: 25053521528026
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.