- Would you like a filling knife capable of achieving a perfect finish? Do you prefer a scale tang knife design? Do you expect your tool to be crafted from some of the finest materials?
- Achieve perfection when applying filler, putty, and spackling compound. With a strong full blade length design you'll also benefit from a knife designed to last longer.
- Each blade is individually hardened, tempered and ground for an impressive response to pressure. Premium wooden scales are riveted to the blade for strength and comfort.
- Well made Scale-Tang Filling Knives are a pleasure to work with. The smooth handles feel comfortable in your hand, and you'll find yourself controlling the blade with ease..
- Doing a job well is a matter of pride. Don't compromise for anything less than your best finish.
If you're looking for a filling knife, the Coral Elite 4" Filling Knife would be an excellent choice if you need a perfect finish and appreciate the highest quality materials. While filling, you'll be assured of an long tool life and an excellent, smooth finish! Featuring a full scale-tang design, characterised by a steel blade that extends through the full length of the riveted scale handles for a strong tool. Produced with an individually hardened, tempered and ground blade with traditional scales. You'll receive a 4" (100mm) scale tang filling knife. With this 4" scale tang filling knife you'll experience an excellent result when filling. Order now to avoid disappointment. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Elite 4" Filling Knife Item number: 51803 Item barcode: 5053521518030 Inner pack quantity: 6 Inner pack barcode: 15053521518037 Outer pack quantity: 96 Outer pack barcode: 25053521518034
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.