- Would you like a chisel knife capable of achieving perfect results? Do you prefer a scale tang knife design? Do you expect your tool to be crafted from some of the finest materials?
- Achieve perfection when scraping flat surfaces or filling. With a strong full blade length design you'll also benefit a knife designed to last longer.
- Each blade is individually hardened, tempered and ground for rigidity and resistance to pressure. Premium wooden scales are riveted to the blade for strength and comfort.
- Well made scale-rang stripping knives are a pleasure to work with. The smooth handles feel comfortable in your hand, and you'll find easy control with the knife..
- Doing a job well is a matter of pride. Don't compromise for anything less than your best finish.
If you're looking for an exceptional chiselling knife, the Coral Elite Chisel Knife is crafted with the highest quality materials to produce an excellent finish. Featuring a full scale-tang design, characterised by a steel blade that extends through the full length of the riveted scale handles creating a strong, stable tool. This extends the overall tool life and produces excellent results! This decorators' knife is made from a individually hardened, tempered and ground blade with traditional scales. This chisel knife allows you to prepare your project with care, so order now. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
|Item name:||Coral Elite Chisel Knife|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521538011|
|Outer pack quantity:||144|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521538018|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.