- Looking for a Utility Knife with exceptional performance? Do you prefer strong and comfortable metal casing? In need of a Retractable Blade design?
- This retractable utility knife has a striking meTallic blue design appearance and a great build quality. The feature rich design leads with high performance cutting, user comfort, and productivity.
- Save money as this knife comes with 3x premium V-REX II Black blades. Sharpened to Japanese standards for an ultra sharp blade that stays sharp for longer.
- The metal casing allows a steady grip. You'll turn the oversized screw for easy tool-free access to the body for secure blade storage. The 4 step blade retraction offers you fast blade adjustment.
- Possibly the best retractable utility knife you'll ever use. Add to your basket.
Developed for the tool enthusiast or professional, the Tajima V-REX Retractable Utility Knife is an excellent choice for all cutting tasks including drywall / plasterboard, roofing, and flooring applications. While cutting, you'll be assured of a superior high quality from a strong and resilient knife finished with an impressive meTallic coating. For added safety a magnetic nose securely holds the blade when open and an internal spring clip stores spare blades! Featuring a spring loaded, easy opening design for an oversized access wheel that provides easy and fast access to blades. Expect a solid utility knife sold with 3x extra thick, ultra sharp Tajima V-REX trapezoid blades. Look no further for your utility knife! Add to basket now to reserve yours. The Criminal Justice Act 1998 prohibits the sale of bladed items to persons under the age of 18. By ordering this item you are declaring that you are 18 years of age or over. Blades are sharp, please handle with care.
|Item name:||Tajima VR102D/B1 V-REX Retractable Knife|
|Inner pack quantity:||12|
|Inner pack barcode:|
|Outer pack quantity:||72|
|Outer pack barcode:|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.