- Are you looking for a reliable 5m tape measure? Would you prefer a secure blade locking mechanism? Do you need a pocket sized tape with a belt clip to easily carry with you?
- You'll easily take accurate metric measurements up to 5 meters. Work safely and prevent accidental blade recoil with the positive tough lock design.
- A smart looking tape benefiting from soft grip casing for added comfort and impact resistance. The high contrast blade makes it easy to read. A riveted anchor hook can secure a start point.
- You'll simply pull the blade from the casing for a basic measure. Hook rivets generally have some movement. Push the hook inwards for an inside measure or pull the hook out for an outside measurement.
- Why wait? Choose this reliable tape measure ideal for use with most trades and around the home.
Do you need a tape measure that's convenient and easy to read? The Coral Tough Lock 5m Tape Measure is an easier choice with an impact resistant ABS case. Featuring a co-moulded outer casing and a positive blade lock that gives you the advantage of improved grip and control. This means you'll be assured of better control and greater durability! Your 5 meter tape measure is made from an ABS case co-moulded with a rubber grip and belt clip. A high visibility 5 meter long, 19mm wide blade with class 2 metric graduations and a 2 rivet hook. Order this 5m tape measure now and you'll enjoy an impact resistant case on your next measuring project.
|Item name:||Coral Tough Lock 5m Tape Measure|
|Inner pack quantity:||12|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521574057|
|Outer pack quantity:||120|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521574054|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.