- Would you like a paint scuttle with a capacity of 15 litres? Would you prefer a plastic design that is easy to clean? Do you to want to work with all paints and wall-paper paste?
- This is a good 15 litre paint scuttle with metal carry handle. For use with paint rollers up to 12-inch. Mix and work with paints without contaminating or causing the original paint can to dry.
- This paint scuttle has an easy to clean, all plastic design. Ribbed internal walls help to achieve an even paint roller load. Perfect to use and reuse many times over.
- You'll decant paint from the original container into the paint scuttle. For best results pour paint through a filter / strainer. Ensure the original container is properly re-sealed.
- Choose great value and a good paint scuttle from Coral Tools.
Take a look at this 15L Paint Scuttle from Coral Tools. Created as a good receptacle for when you are working on most painting projects with paint brushes or rollers of up to 12" (305mm) width. You'll gain the benefits of a paint tray and kettle combined. Decant manageable quantities of paint for mixing and use the flat walls for loading paint rollers, because of a 15 litre capacity . As a result you'll be assured the original paint can will not dry out or become contaminated (assuming it's properly resealed after decanting)! What's included? You'll receive a 15 litre paint scuttle, comprised of a polypropylene tub and metal handle. Order this 5 litre paint scuttle now and you'll enjoy great value on your next decorating project.
|Item name:||Coral Essentials 15L Paint Scuttle|
|Inner pack quantity:||1|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521733225|
|Outer pack quantity:||0|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521733222|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.