- Would you like a paint scuttle with a capacity of 10 litres? Would you prefer a plastic design that is easy to clean? Do you to want to work with all paints and wall-paper paste?
- This is a good 10 litre paint scuttle with a metal carry handle. For use with paint rollers up to 9-inch. Mix and work with paints without contaminating or causing the original paint can to dry.
- This paint scuttle has an easy to clean, all plastic design. Ribbed internal walls help to achieve an even paint roller load. Perfect to use and reuse many times over.
- You'll decant paint from the original container into the paint scuttle. For best results pour paint through a filter / strainer. Ensure the original container is properly re-sealed.
- Choose great value and a good paint scuttle from Coral Tools.
Having trouble finding a receptacle that is large enough? The 10L Paint Scuttle by Coral Tools helps you when working on most painting projects with paint brushes or rollers of up to 9" (229mm) width. Because it has a 10 litre capacity you'll experience the benefits of a paint tray and kettle combined. Decant manageable quantities of paint for mixing and use the flat walls for loading paint rollers. You will rest assured the original paint can will not dry out or become contaminated (assuming it's properly resealed after decanting)! You can expect to receive a 10 litre paint scuttle. Made with a polypropylene tub and metal handle. The next time you're decorating, avoid the worry and make sure you have this 10L paint scuttle. Order yours now.
|Item name:||Coral Essentials 10L Paint Scuttle|
|Inner pack quantity:||1|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521733218|
|Outer pack quantity:||0|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521733215|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.