- Would you like a paint kettle with a capacity of 2.5 litres? Would you prefer a plastic design that is easy to clean? Do you to want to work with all paints and wall-paper paste?
- This is a good 2.5 litre paint kettle with metal carry handle. Ideal for mixing and working with paints without contaminating or causing the original paint can to dry.
- This paint kettle has an easy to clean, all plastic design. Perfect to use and reuse many times over.
- You'll decant paint from the original container into the paint kettle. For best results pour paint through a filter / strainer. Ensure the original container is properly re-sealed.
- Choose a great value and high quality paint kettle from Coral Tools. y and a good paint kettle from Coral Tools.
Developed for the project decorator, the Coral Essentials 2.5L Paint Kettle is a good choice for working on most painting projects. If you want to be assured the original paint can will not dry out or become contaminated (assuming it's properly resealed after decanting), an easy to hold form will deliver a separate container used for decanting paint from the original sealed paint can. This kettle then becomes the container from which you would load your paint applicator. Produced with a polypropylene paint kettle with a metal handle. You'll receive a 2.5 litre paint kettle. With this 2.5 litre paint kettle you'll experience decorating will end with excellent results. Order now to avoid disappointment.
|Item name:||Coral Essentials 2.5L Paint Kettle|
|Inner pack quantity:||1|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521733119|
|Outer pack quantity:||0|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521733116|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.