- Would you buy a 4-inch Paint Roller Set that is faster and easier? Do you want 2x the coverage of a Mini-roller with less splatter? Do you need an impressive finish on smooth and semi-smooth surfaces?
- The paint roller hasn't fundamenTally changed since the 1940s. Most still use clumsy slip-on, slip-off designs that do not hold the cover securely in place. This is different. It's been re-thought.
- Our incredibly useful Headlock technology locks covers onto the frame! Avoid mess, pain, and lost time from roller slippage. The microfibre paint roller is shed-resistant and produces a smooth finish.
- You'll load the cartridge through the 1.5" diameter cover, then lock the tabs onto the frame. Paint covers evenly as you glide over surfaces. To unlock, you'll simply squeeze the lock tabs.
- Painting shouldn't be hard work. This Easy Coater Paint Roller Set with Headlock technology makes achieving a great result much easier.
Is your paint roller set letting you down? The 4" Roller Set 1.5" 3PC by Coral Tools helps you when applying paint to small surfaces including flat walls, ceilings, trim, window sills, door panels, and furniture. If you want to be assured of easier and faster painting, avoiding the mess and frustration caused by repositioning sliding covers on old-fashioned roller frames that fail to grip covers in place. Microfibre sleeves will achieve an impressive smooth finish and reduce lint loss, patented HEADLOCK® technology will deliver a securely lock roller covers onto the frame. Your 4" paint roller set is made from a polypropylene tray, a plastic Headlock cage roller system on a metal shank and attached to a co-moulded handle suitable for a push fit attachment to extension poles, and a microfibre sleeve. You're buying a 4" (100mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with roller frames using a 1.5" (38mm) diameter head. Look no further for your paint roller set! Add to basket now to reserve yours.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Easy Coater 4" Roller Set 1.5" 3PC Item number: 43410 Item barcode: 5053521434101 Inner pack quantity: 10 Inner pack barcode: 15053521434108 Outer pack quantity: 30 Outer pack barcode: 25053521434105
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.