- In need of a trade 9" Cage Paint Roller Frame? Do you prefer professional size 1.75" diameter? Do you need a frame for screw fit extension poles?
- You'll be able to focus on getting a achieving great paint results. You can rely on this roller frame for consistent performance.
- Designed to withstand the demands of everyday professional use. This roller frame has an extra thick shank, a hardwearing handle, and tensioned wire cage head.
- You'll slide your 1.75" diameter roller cover onto the frame head. In your hand, you'll feel the reassuring handle grip. Alternatively, you'll attach your screw fit pole for even greater leverage.
- What more would you want from a cage roller frame? Choose this popular trade class 9x1.75" frame today.
Developed for the experienced professional painter, the Coral Endurance 9" Roller Frame 1.75" is an impressive choice for applying paint to walls and ceilings. If you want to achieve superior and efficient results, a cage format design will deliver reduced paint roller walk and a smooth rotation. Produced with a metal 5 wire cage, on a thick 8mm metal shank, attached to a plastic handle made with a screw threaded end for use with extension poles. You'll receive a 9" (229mm) paint roller frame compatible with roller covers using a 1.75" (44mm) core diameter. Don't be without this 9x1.75 roller frame on your next painting project. Add to cart.
|Item name:||Coral Endurance 9" Roller Frame 1.75"|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521427025|
|Outer pack quantity:||48|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521427022|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.