- Looking for a colossal 18" paint roller frame? Would you like a frame that adjusts for 12" and 15" covers? Do you need a threaded end for extension poles?
- With this Endurance Frame you'll be able use covers ranging from 12 to 18 inches. That's double the size of a standard 9" roller meaning twice the surface coverage and finishing in half the time.
- Built with a tough, metal alloy construction this frame is designed to last in professional environments.
- You'll loosen and widen frame to insert a new cover. Close the arms to the sleeve and tighten with screws. You can attach a screw fit extension pole (not included) for fast even coverage.
- Choose to finish faster with a professional even coat by using a durable frame you can rely on. Why wait, add to your basket.
Take a look at this 12-18" Roller Frame from Coral Tools. Created as an impressive paint roller frame for when you are applying coatings to walls, ceilings, and floors. Featuring a screw adjusted width giving you the advantage of compatibility with various lengths including 12", 15", and 18" paint roller covers. This means you'll achieve balanced pressure! Your adjustable paint roller frame is made from a metal frame with 8mm attachment bars. You're buying a 12-18" (305-458mm) double arm paint roller frame compatible with roller covers using standard 8mm pivot holes. Look no further for your paint roller frame! Add to basket now to reserve yours.
|Item name:||Coral Endurance 12 - 18" Roller Frame|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521427001|
|Outer pack quantity:||24|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521427008|
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.