- Searching for a soft grip 9" Paint Roller Frame? Do you want painting to be easier? Do you want to finish faster?
- The paint roller hasn't fundamenTally changed since the 1940s. Most still use clumsy slip-on, slip-off designs that do not hold the cover securely in place. This is different. It's been re-thought.
- Our simple yet incredibly useful Headlock technology locks covers onto the frame! Avoid mess, pain, lost time, and potential damage from roller slippage. You'll finish faster. You'll paint easier.
- You'll load the cartridge through the 1.5" diameter cover, then lock the tabs onto the frame. Paint covers evenly as you glide over surfaces. To unlock, you'll simply squeeze the lock tabs.
- Painting shouldn't be hard work. Choose Headlock technology for faster and easier painting with more control and less mess.
If you're looking for a paint roller frame, the Coral Easy Coater 9" Roller Frame 1.5" is the easier choice for smoother painting and a better grip with less mess. You'll gain a secure lock of roller covers onto the frame, because of patented HEADLOCK® technology. As a result you'll be assured of easier and faster painting, avoiding the mess and frustration caused by repositioning sliding covers on old-fashioned roller frames that fail to grip covers in place! You can expect to receive a 9" (229mm) paint roller frame compatible with roller covers using a 1.5" (38mm) core diameter. Made with a plastic Headlock cage roller system on a metal shank and attached to a co-moulded handle suitable for a push fit attachment to extension poles . Look no further for your paint roller frame! Add to basket now to reserve yours.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Easy Coater HL 9" Roller Frame 1.5" Item number: 42403 Item barcode: 5053521424034 Inner pack quantity: 6 Inner pack barcode: 15053521424031 Outer pack quantity: 48 Outer pack barcode: 25053521424038
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.