- Searching for a soft grip 4" Paint Roller Frame? Do you want painting to be faster and easier? Do you want 2x the coverage of a Mini-roller frame?
- The paint roller hasn't fundamenTally changed since the 1940s. Most still use clumsy slip-on, slip-off designs that do not hold the cover securely in place. This is different. It's been re-thought.
- Our simple yet incredibly useful Headlock technology locks covers onto the frame! Avoid mess, pain, lost time, and potential damage from roller slippage. You'll finish faster. You'll paint easier.
- You'll load the cartridge through the 1.5" diameter cover, then lock the tabs onto the frame. Paint covers evenly as you glide over surfaces. To unlock, you'll simply squeeze the lock tabs.
- Painting shouldn't be hard work. Choose Headlock technology for faster and easier painting with more control and less mess.
If you're looking for a paint roller frame, the Coral Easy Coater 4" Roller Frame 1.5" is an easier choice if you need smoother painting and a better grip with less mess. Because it has patented HEADLOCK® technology you'll securely lock the roller covers onto the frame. What that means is you'll be assured of easier and faster painting, avoiding the mess and frustration caused by repositioning sliding covers on old-fashioned roller frames that fail to grip covers in place! You can expect to receive a 4" (100mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with roller frames using a 1.5" (38mm) diameter head. Made with a plastic Headlock cage roller system on a metal shank and attached to a co-moulded handle suitable for a push fit attachment to extension poles . Order this 4" Headlock paint roller frame now and you'll enjoy less mess on your next painting project.
|Item name:||Coral Easy Coater HL 4" Roller Frame 1.5"|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521424024|
|Outer pack quantity:||48|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521424021|
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.