- Searching for a 12" Double Arm Paint Roller Frame? In need of frame for screw fit extension poles? Would you prefer a solid, reliable frame?
- You'll be able to focus on getting a great even coat of paint on the walls! This professional frame takes screw fit extension poles for great leverage and fast results.
- Unlike other designs, the screw fit attachment is firmly riveted to the frame. This means the roller stays securely in place. Say goodbye to the frustration of a handle twisting of the frame.
- You'll unscrew the pin on the arm of the frame and quickly insert a new 12" roller cover before re-screwing the pin. Then simply attach a screw fit extension pole and you're all set.
- What more would you want from a 12" frame? Choose this popular trade class double arm frame today.
Is your paint roller frame letting you down? The 12" Roller Frame by Coral Tools helps you when applying coatings to walls, ceilings, and floors. You'll gain compatibility with 12" paint roller covers, because of a double arm with standard screw pin assembly. As a result you'll achieve balanced pressure! Expect a 12" (305mm) paint frame compatible with roller covers using standard 8mm pivot holes. Produced with a metal frame with 8mm attachment bars, and a hardwearing plastic handle with a screw attachment for use with extension poles. Order this 12" double arm roller frame now and you'll enjoy a robust, hardwearing frame on your next coating project.
|Item name:||Coral Endurance 12" Roller Frame|
|Inner pack quantity:||0|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521427018|
|Outer pack quantity:||48|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521427015|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.