- In need of a professional 9" Cage Paint Roller Frame? Do you prefer trade size 1.75" diameter? Would you prefer a set that included a roller cover?
- Focus on getting the job done well, and don't worry about the frame. This reliable, heavy duty cage frame is designed to provide consistent performance.
- Designed to withstand the demands of everyday professional use. This roller frame has an extra thick shank, and a tensioned wire cage head, and a high density knitted roller cover for good results.
- Slide the roller cover onto the frame head. You'll feel the comfortable handle profile, or attach your push fit pole for even greater leverage. The cover is suitable for emulsion/water-based paints.
- A popular trade choice. Buy this trade class 9x1.75" frame and sleeve combi set while stocks last.
Developed for the professional painter, the Coral Essentials 9" Roller Combi 1.75" is a best way to apply paint to walls and ceilings. You'll gain reduced paint roller walk and a smooth rotation, because of a cage format design. As a result you'll be assured of a good result! Produced with a metal 5 wire cage, on a thick 8mm metal shank, attached to a plastic handle made with an open handle for use with push-fit extension poles. You'll receive a 9" (229mm) paint roller frame compatible with a high density polyester paint roller cover with a 1.75" (44mm) core diameter. Don't be without this 9x1.75 roller frame on your next painting project. Add to cart.
|Item name:||Coral Essentials 9" Roller Combi 1.75"|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521433033|
|Outer pack quantity:||48|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521433030|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.