- Would you buy a roller sleeve that's easier to achieve a smooth finish with water based paints? Working with smooth or semi-smooth surfaces? In need of a 1.75" diameter roller cover for your 9" frame?
- Easily achieve an impressive finish! You'll be more productive with fast, even coverage and reduced splatter.
- Shed-resistant microfibre fabric technology is suitable for use with all paints and stains and offers more paint load capacity. The medium density produces a smooth even finish.
- You'll lightly wash and thoroughly dry the cover before use. Securely load your cover onto a 1.75" diameter frame. For best results, you'll evenly load paint onto the roller before you begin.
- You can paint the easy way or the hard way. Coral Easy Coater roller sleeves make achieving a great result much easier. They offer great all-round performance and excellent value.
If you're looking for a standard pile paint roller cover, the Coral Easy Coater 9" Roller Cover 1.75" would be an easier choice if you need a very smooth, even finish with water based paint on smooth to semi-smooth surfaces and appreciate an easier painting experience. You'll gain a high absorbency fabric securely attached to the backing, because of a dense, woven fabric. As a result you'll finish projects faster with an impressive smooth finish and reduced lint loss! Expect a 9" (229mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with roller frames using a 1.75" (44mm) diameter head. Produced with a microfibre fabric thermofused to a plastic core. Look no further for your standard pile paint roller cover! Add to basket now to reserve yours.
|Item name:||Coral Easy Coater 9" Roller Cover 1.75"|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521414032|
|Outer pack quantity:||96|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521414039|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.