- Would you buy a roller sleeve that's easier to achieve a smooth finish with water based paints? Working with smooth or semi-smooth surfaces? In need of a 1.5" diameter roller cover for your 9" frame?
- Easily achieve an impressive finish! You'll be more productive with fast, even coverage and reduced splatter.
- Shed-resistant microfibre fabric technology is suitable for use with all paints and stains and offers more paint load capacity. The medium density produces a smooth even finish.
- You'll lightly wash and thoroughly dry the cover before use. Securely load your cover onto a 1.5" diameter frame. For best results, you'll evenly load paint onto the roller before you begin.
- You can paint the easy way or the hard way. Coral Easy Coater roller sleeves make achieving a great result much easier. They offer great all-round performance and excellent value.
Take a look at this 9" Roller Cover 1.5" from Coral Tools. Created as an easier standard pile paint roller cover for when you are applying paint to surfaces including flat walls and ceilings. Because it has a dense, woven fabric you'll experience a high absorbency fabric securely attached to the backing. What that means is you'll finish projects faster with an impressive smooth finish and reduced lint loss! Produced with a microfibre fabric thermofused to a plastic core. You'll receive a 9" (229mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with roller frames using a 1.5" (38mm) diameter head. Don't be without this 9" paint roller cover on your next painting project. Add to cart.
|Item name:||Coral Easy Coater 9" Roller Cover 1.5"|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521414025|
|Outer pack quantity:||96|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521414022|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.