- Would you buy a roller sleeve that achieves a smooth finish with water based paints? Working with smooth or semi-smooth surfaces? In need of a 1.5" diameter roller cover for your 4" frame?
- Easily achieve an impressive finish! You'll be more productive with fast, even coverage and reduced splatter.
- Shed-resistant microfibre fabric technology is suitable for use with all paints and stains and offers more paint load capacity. The medium density produces a smooth even finish.
- You'll lightly wash and thoroughly dry the cover before use. Securely load your cover onto a 1.5" diameter frame. For best results, you'll evenly load paint onto the roller before you begin.
- You can paint the easy way or the hard way. Coral Easy Coater roller sleeves make achieving a great result much easier. They offer great all-round performance and excellent value.
Is your standard pile paint roller cover letting you down? The 4" Roller Cover 1.5" by Coral Tools helps you when applying paint to small surfaces including flat walls, ceilings, trim, window sills, door panels, furniture, and radiators. You'll gain a high absorbency fabric securely attached to the backing, because of a dense, woven fabric. As a result you'll finish projects faster with an impressive smooth finish and reduced lint loss! Expect a 4" (100mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with roller frames using a 1.5" (38mm) diameter head. Produced with a microfibre fabric thermofused to a plastic core. Order this 4x1.5" paint roller cover now and you'll enjoy an easier painting experience on your next project.
|Item name:||Coral Easy Coater 4" Roller Cover 1.5"|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521414094|
|Outer pack quantity:||96|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521414091|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.