- Need a roller sleeve that achieves a smooth finish with water based paints? Working with smooth or semi-smooth surfaces? In need of a 1.75" diameter roller cover for your 18" frame?
- Easily achieve an impressive finish! You'll be more productive with fast, even coverage and reduced splatter.
- Shed-resistant microfibre fabric technology is suitable for use with all paints and stains and offers more paint load capacity. The medium density produces a smooth even finish.
- You'll lightly wash and thoroughly dry the cover before use. Compatible with standard UK roller frames that support 8mm pivot holes including Coral frames. May not work with other frames.
- You can paint the easy way or the hard way. Coral Easy Coater roller sleeves make achieving a great result much easier. They offer great all-round performance and excellent value.
If you're looking for a standard pile paint roller cover, the Coral Easy Coater 18" Roller Cover would be an easier choice if you need a very smooth, even finish with water based paint on smooth to semi-smooth surfaces. This coater ensures an easier painting experience, so you'll finish projects faster with an impressive smooth finish and reduced lint loss! Featuring a dense, woven fabric for a high absorbency fabric securely attached to the backing. Produced with a microfibre fabric thermofused to a plastic core. You'll receive a 18" (457mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with roller frames using a standard 8mm diameter pivot pin. Don't be without this 18" paint roller cover on your next painting project. Add to cart.
|Item name:||Coral Easy Coater 18" Roller Cover 1.75"|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521414070|
|Outer pack quantity:||42|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521414077|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.