Coral Easy Coater Paint Roller Cover with a Microfibre Sleeve Fabric 12 inch
- Vendor: Coral
- SKU: 41405
- Available Qty: 756
- Would you buy a roller sleeve that' achieves a smooth finish with water based paints? Working with smooth or semi-smooth surfaces? In need of a 1.75" diameter roller cover for your 12" frame?
- Easily achieve an impressive finish! You'll be more productive with fast, even coverage and reduced splatter.
- Shed-resistant microfibre fabric technology is suitable for use with all paints and stains and offers more paint load capacity. The medium density produces a smooth even finish.
- You'll lightly wash and thoroughly dry the cover before use. Compatible with standard UK roller frames that support 8mm pivot holes including Coral frames. May not work with other frames.
- You can paint the easy way or the hard way. Coral Easy Coater roller sleeves make achieving a great result much easier. They offer great all-round performance and excellent value.
Take a look at this 12" Roller Cover from Coral Tools. Created as an easier standard pile paint roller cover for when you are applying paint to surfaces including flat walls and ceilings. While painting, you'll finish projects faster with an impressive smooth finish and reduced lint loss! Featuring a dense, woven fabric for a high absorbency fabric securely attached to the backing. Produced with a microfibre fabric thermofused to a plastic core. You'll receive a 12" (305mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with roller frames using a standard 8mm diameter pivot pin. With this 12" paint roller cover you'll experience an easier result when painting. Order now to avoid disappointment.
Detail & Disclaimer
Item name: Coral Easy Coater 12" Roller Cover 1.75" Item number: 41405 Item barcode: 5053521414059 Inner pack quantity: 6 Inner pack barcode: 15053521414056 Outer pack quantity: 96 Outer pack barcode: 25053521414053
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.