- Do you need a roller sleeve that performs on textured or semi-smooth surfaces? Are you painting masonry walls or textured surfaces? Do you need a 1.75" diameter paint roller cover for your 9" frame?
- You'll feel confident of fast application and a great finish working on textured surfaces such as masonry, brickwork, and render.
- The long pile length even reaches into most textured walls and ceilings for a reliable coat. The durable fabric has high paint loading capacity saving you time.
- You'll lightly wash and thoroughly dry the cover before use. Securely load your cover onto a 1.75" diameter frame. For best results, you'll evenly load paint onto the roller before you begin.
- Endurance is proven to perform very well on textured surfaces or to achieve quick application on semi-smooth surfaces. Add to your basket while stocks last.
Do you need a long pile paint roller cover for a superior finish on textured and rough surfaces? The Coral Endurance 9" Roller Cover 1.75" LP is an impressive choice with a hardwearing design. Because it has a durable, long pile woven fabric securely attached to the backing, you'll be assured of superior, labour-saving coverage on textured surfaces with reduced lint loss! Produced with a polyacrylic fabric thermofused to a plastic core. You'll receive a 9" (229mm) paint roller sleeve compatible with roller frames using a 1.75" (44mm) diameter head. The next time you're painting, avoid the worry and make sure you have this 9x1.75" long pile paint roller sleeve. Order yours now.
|Item name:||Coral Endurance 9" Roller Cover 1.75" LP|
|Inner pack quantity:||6|
|Inner pack barcode:||15053521417033|
|Outer pack quantity:||96|
|Outer pack barcode:||25053521417030|
Errors and omissions excepted (E&OE). Product packaging and material may contain more and/or different information from the website, including the product description and other information. Always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using a product. All measurements are approximate. Colours may vary.
Given the variety of factors that can affect the use and performance of a product, the user is solely responsible for evaluating the product and determining whether it is fit for a particular purpose and suitable for user’s method of application.